How To Reconfirm Your Sassa SRD Grant Application
All SRD R350 grant applicants must reconfirm their grant applications at least once every 3 months. This reconfirmation informs SASSA that applicants still need and qualify for the grant in terms of the regulations.
Existing applicants can also update their responses to the screening questionnaire here, at any time, should their circumstances change or to correct errors.
How to Reconfirm SRD Grant Application
- Go to srd.sassa.gov.za to apply online
- Scroll down and click on reconfirm your existing application
- Enter your SA ID Number and mobile number
- Click “Send SMS”
- Then enter the one time pin (OTP) that Sassa has sent to the number
- Continue the confirmation process
In order to access or to have your Sassa online application considered, an applicant must grant consent for Sassa to verify his or her identity, residency, income, or social security benefits.