Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) is one of the leading fertiliser and agro-allied companies in Africa.
Our principal activities include the supply of premium fertilisers, appropriate education on best practices for farming and proper deployment of these practices for optimum results. We have built a robust network of professionals that support farmers and farming communities across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Operations Officer
Location: Onne, Rivers State
- Ensures the stable operation of IT services involving planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all hardware, software, network devices and communication links.
- Designs and performs Server and Security audits, system backup procedures, and other recovery processes in accordance with the company’s disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
- Manages e-mail, print and backup servers and their associated software into enterprise systems.
- Gauges the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and their security; develops and implements strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in system administration.
- Advanced Computer Skills.
- Advance Microsoft Office skills
- CCNA, CCDA, CCSP, CISSP, CCNP is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online