N-Power Physical Verification Will Start When All Biometrics Have Been Completed
Physical verification will start when all biometrics have been completed and submitted
The Npower batch c stream 2 physical verification cannot start yet, until all biometrics have been completed successfully, at the moment the biometrics has been placed on hold until further directives from Npower. (See image below)
Lots of Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteers are having issues completing their biometrics, most Npower batch c stream 2 volunteers say that when they attempt to capture their fingerprint an error message normally pops up saying “BVN already used” with all these issues emanating the Npower physical verification date will not be fixed yet until biometrics resumes fully and it is completed and submitted successfully.
Npower batch c stream 2 volunteers that have completed their biometrics successfully are to wait for physical verification date, the physical verification date will appear under the “fingerprint captured” icon with a mark ✓ showing that the biometrics was completed successfully, if your verification page does not have this finger print captured icon ✓, then it shows that you have not completed your biometrics successfully, and you might not be scheduled for physical verification when it commences, kindly follow the steps to check if your biometrics was done properly and successfully, failure to complete your biometrics successfully will make your physical verification to appear as “pending” under the fingerprint captured ✓ icon.
HOW TO CHECK IF YOUR BIOMETRICS WAS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY
1. The Npower batch c stream 2 volunteer after completing all the steps required to capture his or her fingerprint should proceed to step 2.
2) The Npower batch c stream 2 volunteer should visit http://nasims.gov.ng/login
3) The Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer should kindly login with his or her Npower email/Application ID and password.
4) After login successfully into the NASIMS website click on “Verification” tab
5) If your biometrics finger print verification was done successfully, it will show “fingerprint captured” ✓ under the Biometrics “Congrats on passing the screening phase. We just want to verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase, kindly send an email to our support team via [email protected]”
On the contrary, if your biometrics was not completed successfully it will display “Capture Your Fingerprint” under the Biometrics “Congrats on passing the screening phase. We just want to verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase, kindly send an email to our support team via [email protected]”
Please once the verification page, under biometrics displays”Capture Your Fingerprint” it means your biometrics was not successful, quickly proceed to the nearest cybercafe to complete your biometrics, please ensure that the cybercafe has all the biometrics client prerequisite applications and the necessary hardwares to perform the biometrics fingerprint enrollment exercise.
When the physical verification date is fixed it will appear under the fingerprint captured ✓ icon in the verification page, Npower batch c stream 2 volunteers are advised to keep checking their verification page for updates regarding physical verification.